- General Rules
- American Football
- Boxing / Fighting
- Ice Hockey
- Moto Sports
- Other Sports
Aside from the following special betting rules, the general betting rules apply. The special rules will take precedence over the common rules, nevertheless.
- All games must start on the scheduled date (local time) for bets to have action.
- Abandoned or postponed matches are void unless rearranged and played on the same date (local time) or stated otherwise in the rules. An exception is made if incorrect kick off time is announced on our website.
- All bets on the game include overtime scoring unless stated otherwise.
- Regular Season – Moneyline 3-Way Full-Time bets are settled either at FT or after Overtime has been played. Overtime could result in a tie in Regular Season games.
- Playoffs – Moneyline 3-Way Full-Time bets are settled at FT, excluding Overtime.
- Games must go at least 55 minutes of play for bets to have action. If a game is suspended before 55 complete minutes are played, all bets on the outcome of the game are refunded unless otherwise stated, except for bets on any markets that have been unconditionally determined.
- In 2-way markets push rules apply unless otherwise stated below. Stakes on single bets are returned and in multiples/parlays the selection is treated as a non-runner.
- If a match venue is changed, bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such. If the home and away team for a listed match are reversed, then bets based on the original listing will be void.
Live betting game bets include overtime.
Points are considered regardless of whether they are scored before or after the bet is placed.
Winner (2 Way Odds)
Predict the winner of the game. Bets include overtime if played. If the game ends in a draw, 2Way bets on Winner will be void.
Predict if the points scored by both teams will be over or under a given number.
Double Chance market allows you to cover two of the three possible outcomes in a game with one bet.
Draw No Bet
If match ends in a draw after event’s regular time, all bets are considered void.
Predict the result of the match after the allotted handicap has been applied to the final score
Bets settled on the first half result only.
Bets will be void if the match is abandoned before halftime.
If a match is abandoned during the second half, then all first half bets are still valid.
Bets settled on the second half result only include overtime.
Bets settled on the quarters result only.
If the entire game is not completed, wagers on quarters will have action in case the relevant period was completed.
Bets settled on the 4th quarter result only include overtime (unless otherwise stated).
Predict the result of a match at halftime and fulltime.
Example: If you choose 1/2, you bet on the home team to lead in the first half and the away team to win the game.
Bets on Halftime/Fulltime exclude overtime.
Odd/Even (Regular Time)
A prediction of whether the total number of accumulated points in a game will add up to an odd or even number.
Odds/Even Home & Away Team
A prediction of whether the total number of accumulated points in a game will add up to an odd or even number on Home or away team.
Total Team Points
"Total team points" is like Over/Under Wager.
Win/loss is determined by the points accumulated by a named team.
Over Time Yes/No
Predict whether the match will go into overtime or not. If the game is abandoned bets will be void, unless overtime has already started. If overtime I is played, while the regulation time result was not tied, all bets will be void.
Should a team be disqualified from the tournament prior to the match, and a bye is awarded, then all qualification bets will be void.