- General Rules
- American Football
- Boxing / Fighting
- Ice Hockey
- Moto Sports
- Other Sports
Aside from the following special betting rules, the general betting rules apply. The special rules will take precedence over the common rules, nevertheless.
- All bets will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time, excluding overtime (if played), unless otherwise stated.
- All games must start on the scheduled date (local time) for bets to have action.
- All games are based on the result at the end of a 60-minute scheduled play unless otherwise stated. If the scheduled 60 minutes are not played, then bets will be void, unless otherwise stated. An exception is made for games in which a mercy rule is used: the result at the time of the mercy rule call will be used for settlement purposes.
- If a match is postponed or abandoned for any reason, all bets will be void, unless re-arranged and played on the same day or stated otherwise in the rules. An exception is made if incorrect kick off time is announced on our website.
- The statistics provided by the official website of the relevant competition or fixture will be used for settlement purposes. In case statistics are not available on the official website or there is significant evidence that the official website is incorrect, we will use an independent source to settle bets.
- In the absence of consistent, independent evidence or in the presence of significant conflicting evidence, bets will be settled based on our own statistics.
If the event is not completed, then all bets will be void, unless otherwise stated.
Bets are made by selecting a Home Win, a Draw or an Away win:
1 – Home Win
X – Draw
2 – Away Win
Predict the winner, applying the given handicap.
Predict if the total number of goals scored by both teams will be over or under a given number.
Bets (1X2, Handicap and Over/Under) are settled on the first half result only.
Bets will be void if the match is abandoned before half time.
If a match is abandoned during the second half, then all first half bets are still valid.
Bets (1X2, Handicap and Over/Under) are settled on the second half result only.
Bets will be void if the match is abandoned.
First team to score/Last team to score
Predict which team will score the first/last goal in the match. Own goals count towards the team credited with the goal. If a game is abandoned after a goal is scored, then all bets on First team to score will stand, while bets on Last team to score will be void.
A prediction of whether the total number of accumulated goals by both teams will add up to an odd or even number.
Draw No Bet
Predict the winner team. In the event of a draw all bets are void and stakes are refunded.
A Double Chance bet allows you to cover two of the three possible outcomes with one bet. The following options are available:
Predict the result of a match at halftime and at the end of regular time. If a game is abandoned, bets will be void.
If you choose 1/X, you bet on the home team to lead in the first half and the match to end in a draw.
Extra time doesn’t count.
Total Team Goals
"Total team goals" is like Over/Under Wager.
Win/loss is determined by the goals accumulated by a named team.
Predict whether a team’s total number of accumulated goals in a match will be an odd or an even number.
Predict by how many goals the winning team will win the game.
Should a team be disqualified from the tournament prior to the match, and a bye is awarded, then all qualification bets will be void.
Predict the winner of the relevant competition. Bets are settled on the final league position, after play offs (if played), unless otherwise stated.