- General Rules
- American Football
- Boxing / Fighting
- Ice Hockey
- Moto Sports
- Other Sports
Aside from the following special betting rules, the general betting rules apply. The special rules will take precedence over the common rules, nevertheless.
- All games must start on the scheduled date (local stadium time) for bets to have action.
- If a match is postponed or abandoned for any reason all bets are void, unless re-arranged and played on the same day or stated otherwise in the rules. The exception is if we advertise an incorrect kick off time.
- Unless otherwise stated Rugby 7s (sevens) & 10s (tens) match bets are settled on the specific tournament regulation play and exclude extra-time (overtime) if played.
- All Rugby bets are settled on 80 minutes’ play. The term “80 minutes’ play” includes any stoppage time unless otherwise stated.
- If a venue is changed from the one advertised, then all bets on that match are void. In the event of a change of opponent from the one advertised, then all bets for that match are void.
Bets are settled on the first half result only.
Bets are void if the match is abandoned before half time.
If a match is abandoned during the second half, then all first half bets are still valid.
Bets are settled on the second half result only.
Total Match Points
Predict the total number of points scored in the match.
Total Team Points Odd/Even 1st Half and/or 2nd Half
Predict whether the total number of points scored in the match will be an odd or an even number.
Total Team Points – Home and Away
Predict the total points scored by the home/away team in the match.
Bets are settled on final league position include playoffs unless stated otherwise.
First to Score/Last to Score
First/Last team to Score means betting on which team will score the first or the last point in a match.
If an Event is completed without any point being scored, then all wagers on First/Last Team to Score are void.
If an Event is abandoned after a point is scored, then all bets on First
Team to Score stand, while bets on Last Team to Score are void. If an Event is abandoned without any point being scored, then all wagers on First/Last Team to Score are void.
Predict the result of a match at half-time and at full-time.
Example: If you chose 1/X, you bet on the home team to lead in the first half and the match ending in draw.
Asians Handicap / European Handicap
Predict the winner, applying the given handicap.
Predict by how many goals the winning team will win the game.
A Double Chance bet allows you to cover two of the three possible outcomes with one bet. The following options are available:
Draw No Bet
Predict the winner team. In the event of a draw all bets are void and stakes are refunded.