- General Rules
- American Football
- Boxing / Fighting
- Ice Hockey
- Moto Sports
- Other Sports
Aside from the following special betting rules, the general betting rules apply. The special rules will take precedence over the common rules, nevertheless.
- All bets are settled according to the official results of winter sports federations governing the relevant race, even if not all the scheduled events are held. Bets will be settled according to the official result declared after the race has finished. Any later appeals and disqualifications will not affect bets.
- If an event does not take place as scheduled, unless it is postponed due to weather conditions, all bets are void. An exception is made if incorrect kick-off time is announced on our website.
- If an event is abandoned or suspended and not staged within 36 hours (local time) and on the same field (track) all bets are void.
- There is an exception of the above rule for Winter Olympic events.
- Bets on any participant who takes part in qualifying for a specified event but then fails to qualify for the main Round(s) will be classed as losers.
- Dead heat rules apply.
Predict the winner of the stage, race (it will be specified in the name of the outright). If the participant does not start the official event, bets will be void.