These Terms and Conditions are effective as from 1 December 2019 (version 1.0/2019) and subject to any amendments to be introduced in future.
2. Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use, visit or access any part (including, but not limited to, sub-domains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all telephone bookmaking and bookmaking or gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the Website were references to your use of our telephone bookmaking and/or mobile devices bookmaking facilities).
3. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the Help tab of the applicable section of the Website, or more specifically at:
4. the Rules for Sportsbook products are available by clicking here;
5. the Rules for Casino products are available by clicking here; and
6. Where reference is made to “Allbet”, “we”, "our" or “us” this shall be a reference to Allbet Sports Betting (Pty) Ltd, a company duly registered in the Republic of Namibia under company registration number 2015/0399 with its physical address at Shop 7, Continental Building, Independence Avenue, Windhoek, Namibia.
7. Reference to "you", "your" or "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of Allbet.
8. Reference to “bookmaking” may also include a reference to “gaming”, “bookmaking” or “gambling”.
9. Allbet may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be those available on the Website at any given time. When a material change is made to the Terms the customer will be requested to accept the new terms and conditions before proceeding. Once accepted, the new terms and conditions will come into effect and be applicable for any future use by the customer. Should you, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of Allbet, you can withdraw all of your available funds and close your account.
10. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries. You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside and that you are of an age which allows you to gamble in your jurisdiction and that there is no impediment at all for you to legally participate in any of the offerings on the Allbet Website.
11. Allbet is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, Allbet is committed to supporting responsible gambling. Allbet does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Allbet is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Allbet’s reasonable control.
12. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms or in any legislation applicable to either you or Allbet, you indemnify Allbet against all and any liability resultant from the use by you of the Website and it is explicitly agreed that you fully accept that the type of games and activities offered on the Website may have negative financial implications for you which you volunteer for and accept, confirming that you make use of the Website out of your own free will.
B. YOUR ALLBET ACCOUNT
13. You must be at least 18 years of age and of legal capacity within the jurisdiction of your normal place of residence, to register with Allbet and to place a bet/wager. Allbet reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. Allbet shall however be entitled to accept that any information or proposition put forward by you in the process of registering is truthful and a failure by you to be truthful may constitute the criminal offence of fraud which may result in a criminal offence being perpetrated by you. Allbet takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously and will not hesitate to prosecute perpetrators.
14. All customers must register personally and information supplied when registering on the Website (including without limitation full name, date of birth, address, contact email and personal telephone number) MUST be your information and be accurate and complete in all respects. Where this is not the case, Allbet reserve the right to suspend the account and treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void). Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should Contact Us.
15. Allbet may confirm a customer’s address by posting an address verification letter to the customer. All correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to Allbet. When such correspondence is initiated, all offers and withdrawal requests may remain pending until the address has been confirmed as correct.
16. By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that Allbet shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that Allbet may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation for the purpose of complying with anti-money laundering laws and other KYC regulations) and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as Allbet require in connection with such verification checks. Allbet shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that Allbet may deem to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
17. As part of the registration process, Allbet may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that Allbet may process such information in connection with your registration.
18. Customers may open only one account. Should Allbet identify any customer with more than one account Allbet reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account.
19. Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
20. Allbet reserves the right to refuse to register any customer account application in its sole and absolute discretion.
21. Allbet allows all its customers to choose their own Username and Password combination for their account and also a Passcode for accessing Allbet apps on their mobile devices. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
22. Bets will stand if your Username and Password have been entered correctly or if your account has been accessed via Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
23. If, at any time, you have any suspicion that a third party is aware of your Username, Password and/or Passcode you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact Us.
24. If you activate Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility and feel that a third party could be accessing your account via any of these methods then you should immediately disable Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility from all of your devices and Contact Us. You are responsible for the security of your device(s) and for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
25. For bets placed by telephone, you are responsible for all transactions where your name and account number or name and username are correctly quoted (whether or not authorised by you). If you nominate another person as an authorised user of your account, you shall be responsible for all transactions such person makes by using the relevant account details. Should you lose your account details or feel that someone else may have your account details, please Contact Us.
26. Please note that cardholder details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
27. The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website.
28. Allbet will only process your personal data for the purposes for which it is collected, namely to provide you with an online bookmaking service. Such information includes your name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number. Your information will only be seen or used by those who need to access your data to provide you with the offered service.
29. Allbet does not, unless you opt to allow us to do so, share your data with any other third party. However, at times Allbet may be required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information. Allbet may also disclose information about you if Allbet believe that disclosure is necessary for the public interest.
30. You have a right to access your data and request it to be changed or deleted. If you wish to do so, please Contact Us.
Suspension and Closure
32. If you want to close your account, please Contact Us. Any negative balance on your account will fall immediately due and payable to Allbet, and your account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to Allbet is paid in full.
33. Allbet reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the scope or extent of the preceding sentence, Allbet shall be entitled to close or suspend your account, in its sole and absolute discretion, if:
34. you become bankrupt;
35. you have used or you are perceived to have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
36. you have used or you are perceived to have used the Website in an unfair manner;
37. you have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of Allbet or any of its customers or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
38. Allbet is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
39. Allbet considers that any of the events referred to in a to c above may have occurred or are likely to occur; or
40. your account is deemed to be dormant and its balance is, or reaches zero or is otherwise closed in accordance with paragraph B.51 below.
41. If Allbet closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in 35 to 41 above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Allbet(together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold Allbet harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in 35 to 41 above, Allbet shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings, Bet Credits or bonus payments).
42. Allbet will apply an Administration Fee to all accounts that have been ‘inactive’ for a consecutive period of at least 365 days in accordance with the following procedure:
43. An account is deemed to be ‘inactive’ during any period in which none of the following actions take place in relation to it:
44. (i) a successful deposit;
45. (ii) a Sports bet is placed; or
46. (iii) participation in any Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas or Bingo product.
47. If your account remains ‘inactive’ for a continuous period of 365 days then your account shall be deemed to be ‘dormant’ and, if the balance on your account is zero, your account will be closed and no fee shall apply.
48. If, on being deemed to be dormant, your account has a positive balance, Allbet shall take reasonable steps to notify you using the details you provided during your registration process (or as updated by you).
49. If your account remains dormant, after a minimum period of 28 days following Allbet’s first attempt to notify you that your account has become dormant, Allbet shall deduct a monthly Administration Fee from your account balance of N$50-00 (or currency equivalent), or 5% of your account balance at the time that it is deemed to be dormant (whichever is greater).
50. The Administration Fee calculated in accordance with d above shall be deducted from your account balance on the expiry of the 28 day notification period mentioned above and every 28 days thereafter at the same rate until the earlier of:
51. your account balance reaching zero when no further Administration Fee shall be deducted and your account will be closed; or
52. you ‘reactivating’ your account when no further Administration Fee shall be deducted.
53. You can ‘reactivate’ your account by:
54. making a successful deposit;
55. placing a bet of any sort;
56. You can request a refund of any Administration Fees by contacting our Customer Service department.
C. YOUR FINANCES
Deposits and Wagers
57. You may only bet/wager with the amount of cleared funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your account. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found at Deposits/Withdrawals.
58. You should only deposit money into your account, for the purpose of using such money to personally place bets/wagers on the Website. Allbet shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if Allbet reasonably considers or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to place sporting and/or gaming stakes. In such circumstances Allbet may also report this to relevant authorities.
59. For payment methods that require a specific account holder, you should only deposit funds into your gambling account from a source where you are the named account holder. In such cases where Allbet identifies that the named account holder differs from that which Allbet holds, Allbet reserves the right to treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void).
60. Any monies deposited with us will be held by our bank in designated client accounts separately from our own accounts and funds.
61. No credit will be offered by any employee of Allbet, and all bets must be supported by sufficient, readily available and cleared cash funds in the customer account. Allbet reserves the right to void any bet/wager which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet/wager. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform Allbet without delay. Allbet will recover such funds by account adjustment.
62. Unless otherwise stated, all examples given on the Website are given in Namibian dollars or Rand (which always has the same value). For any transaction which requires a currency exchange, the applicable exchange rate will be the rate as applied by the commercial bank responsible for the conversion. The currency options available are listed in Appendix One to these Terms and on the Website.
63. Once a currency is selected, funds are deposited, wagered and winnings paid in that currency. If you wish to change the currency used, please Contact Us.
64. You are only entitled to use our currency exchange service for the purpose of placing bets or wagers via the Website (the “authorised purpose”). You are not entitled to use this service for any purpose other than the authorised purpose (including currency hedging, speculative trading or any other currency trading). If Allbet considers that you are using the Website for any reason other than the authorised purpose, Allbet shall be entitled to close or suspend your account and you shall:
65. be liable for any and all claims incurred arising therefrom; and
66. indemnify Allbet on demand for such claims.
67. In addition, Allbet shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your ‘unauthorised’ use of the Website including activities which are not for an authorised purpose.
68. Allbet does not charge for deposits made by Debit/Credit Card, however please be aware that some card issuers consider bookmaking transactions as ‘cash’ payments and therefore may charge you a cash advance fee. Please check with your card issuer for further details.
69. Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder and Allbet will verify the identity of the customer before any withdrawal is completed.
70. For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on the Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your bookmaking account. There is a set maximum withdrawal amount of N$ 20 000 per day. Special withdrawal requests for amounts greater than N$20 000-00 / R20 000-00 or currency equivalent may require additional arrangements. For full details on each specific payment type, please refer to Deposits/Withdrawals.
71. If Allbet incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, Allbet reserves the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
72. Allbet may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your account against any amounts owed by you to Allbet or any company within the Allbet group.
73. You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
74. Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose. Under no circumstances does Allbet agree to be subject to any jurisdiction anywhere in the world other than its base of operation, which is Namibia.
75. Allbet is not a registered financial institution or service provider and no interest is paid on any customer funds irrespective of the amount held in the customer’s account.
D. BOOKMAKING PROCEDURES
76. Allbet reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
77. Allbet only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device).
78. Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form other than online and where received in another manner will be invalid and void - win or lose.
79. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed they may not be cancelled by the customer. Bets can only be changed by the customer using available features on the Website (if any). Allbet reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
80. Your funds will be allocated to bets/wagers in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. Allbet reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a bet/wager has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
81. Bets/wagers will not be valid if there are insufficient funds in your account.
82. A bet/wager that you request will only be valid once accepted by Allbet’s servers. Each valid bet/wager will receive a unique transaction code. Allbet shall not be liable for the settlement of any bets/wagers which are not issued with a unique transaction code. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager, please check your account history, or Contact Us.
83. Notwithstanding the above, if bets/wagers are placed via a credit or debit card they are not valid until Allbet has received payment in full. The bet/wager will be automatically void if Allbet has not received the payment prior to the relevant event commencing.
84. Should a dispute arise, you and Allbet agree that the Allbet transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
85. Allbet may, from time to time, introduce certain promotional offers to some, a category, or all, of its customers.
86. Where there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to any promotional offer, a scheme, method, stratagem, application of bonuses or promotions, or for any other reason whatsoever, results in a guaranteed outcome, whether a customer acts individually or as part of a group, Allbet has the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel that bet either before, during or after the event or series of events – win or lose .
87. Allbet may reclaim any amount, awarded in error, whether linked to a promotional offer or not, by means of debiting your account or in such other manner as it may determine in its sole discretion.
88. All customer offers are limited to one per person. If Allbet has reasonable grounds to suspect that a promotional offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and reclaim any winnings from such bet.
89. Allbet may, at any time, make minor amendments to the terms and conditions of any offer or promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel any offer or promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
Settlement and Payouts
90. All bets and wagers are subject to the provisions (including maximum winnings) set out under General below (clause 161 and further) .
91. Allbet reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/wager at anytime. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. Allbet also reserves the right to cease bookmaking on any markets at any time without notice.
92. Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance of your bookmaking account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and Allbet reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
93. Allbet reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if Allbet have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with Allbet across any or all of our bookmaking channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to Allbet for any reason, Allbet have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
94. Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Allbet reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
95. For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play bookmaking clearly indicated on the Website), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known Allbet reserves the right to void the bet - win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log. All times stated on the Website and/or referred to by Allbet staff relate to Namibian time unless stated otherwise.
96. In-Play bookmaking - where Allbet have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, and the like) Allbet reserves the right to void the bet - win or lose.
97. If for any reason Allbet is unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
98. Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions, Allbet reserves the right to split the amount of monies staked between the potential outcomes. Where this is impractical Allbet reserve the right to void the whole of that bet. In any event, the decision of Allbet is final.
For customers resident in Germany only.
99. As from 15th November 2012, all bets placed by customers who are resident in Germany will be subject to a 5% deduction on their returns. The amount will be deducted at settlement and will only be applied to winning bets.
100. To ensure that, after the deduction, returns are not lower than the initial stake it will not be possible to place single bets with odds of less than 1.06 or 3/50. Selections with odds lower than 1.06 or 3/50 can still be chosen, however, as part of multiple or accumulator bets, provided the cumulative odds are higher than the restriction.
E. USE OF THE WEBSITE
Website Content and Permitted and Prohibited Use
101. Information or data accessed by you via the Website or any part of it (including, but not limited to, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and bookmaking figures) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information or data is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information or data, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
102. Any commercial use or exploitation of the whole or any part of the Website, the information or data on the Website (including, but not limited to, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and bookmaking figures), any other information or data on the Website and/or its source code is strictly prohibited.
103. The use of automated systems or software to copy and/or extract the whole or any part of, the Website, the information or data on the Website (including, but not limited to, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and bookmaking figures), any other information or data on or contained within or as part of the Website and/or its source code for any purpose (known as "screen scraping") is strictly prohibited.
104. Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. Allbet does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the Allbet services will be provided without interruption. Allbet does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
105. For customers using Allbet On The Move (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets/wagers, please note that Allbet will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that the software is installed on and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
For further information relating to Website accessibility requirements and technical issues relevant to use of the Website please Contact us.
106. The Website and Allbet products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets and wagers on events and/or bookmaking products.
107. You must not use the Website for the benefit of a third party or for any purpose which (in Allbet’s opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which Allbet considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate. Allbet may report to the authorities any activity which it considers to be suspicious and/or in breach of this paragraph.
108. Allbet will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or Allbet's products or services. Allbet will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected or where the payment is suspected to be for the benefit of a third party. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to Allbet, on demand, all Claims arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
Software and Technology Issues
109. In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software (for example, casino games that are made available via a flash player). Also, certain third-party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third-party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third-party software. Allbet does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
110. You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
111. Allbet hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website (including the online casino), in accordance with the following provisions.
a. You are not permitted to:
i. install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person;
ii. sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions or under a specific agency or similar agreement with Allbet allowing you to act as such) your licence to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software;
iii. enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass Allbet’s security system or interfere in any way (including, but not limited to, robots, or similar devices) with the relevant products or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or
iv. copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format. In addition, and except to the minimum extent permitted by applicable law in relation to computer programs, you are not permitted to:
1. translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software; or
2. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the software.
b. You do not own the software. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of Allbet or a third-party software provider company (the "Software Provider"). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to Allbet are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
c. The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations. Allbet does not warrant that:
i. the software will meet your requirements;
ii. the software will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
iii. the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted;
iv. any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus- free.
d. In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither Allbet nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. Allbet reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
e. You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of Allbet’s control. Accordingly, you load and use the software at your own risk. Allbet will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your receipt of and/or use of the software.
f. The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or Allbet. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms.
112. While Allbet endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, Allbet shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Allbet reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
113. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. Allbet will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Third Party Content
114. Allbet receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third-party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
115. Allbet does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
116. The end user terms and conditions relating to your use of the TV feeds, commentaries, statistics and content are set out in Appendix Three to these Terms.
117. Allbet does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in Allbet’s absolute discretion) to bet/wager on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to Allbet. Allbet will void any bet/wager where it determines in its absolute discretion that such bookmaking/wagering has taken place.
118. Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. Allbet has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third-party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
119. Allbet will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where:
a. there is an Obvious Error in the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals/Cash Out/Edit Bet amount displayed by Allbet;
b. Allbet continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets;
c. Allbet incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount, including where a bet is Cashed Out for the full settlement amount; or a bet is made void incorrectly, where ‘Void if player does not start’ was selected at bet placement; or
d. any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.
Incorrect Price –
120. Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the Allbet revised price. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
121. Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Allbet will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total –
122. Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the Allbet revised price except for the following situations:
a. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
b. Any bet placed on a count, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
c. Incorrect Cash Out or Edit Bet Amount - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, any bets that have been Cashed Out by the customer or edited by the customer using our Edit Bet feature where the Cash Out or Edit Bet amount is incorrect (due to an error in the underlying price) will stand and be resettled at the correct amount.
d. Where a selection is Cashed Out following an incorrect result the selection will be resettled on the correct result.
Incorrect Void –
123. If ‘Void if player does not start’ was selected at bet placement (specific to Goalscorer markets) and a bet is incorrectly made void where the selected player has actually started the event, the original bet will stand and will be resettled on the correct outcome.
124. Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Allbet will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
Incorrect Fixture –
125. Where an incorrect player or team is quoted within a fixture all bets will be void. Such determination to be in Allbet’s absolute discretion.
Incorrect Market –
126. If an incorrect market is quoted for any match or event, bets placed on that market will be void; other markets may also be void. Such determination to be in Allbet’s absolute discretion.
Late Bets –
127. If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
a. If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised price at the time the bet was placed (where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void), unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void.
b. If the event or market is not covered In-Play then the bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc). Where a material advantage has been gained Allbet reserves the right to void the bet - win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, including In-Play, will be made void.
Obvious Error - Maximum Winnings –
128. The maximum amount which can be won for a bet placed where there is an Obvious Error and a revised price is N$10 000-00, unless the expected winning amount of the original bet was greater than N$10 000-00. In such circumstances, the winning amount of the bet placed at the revised price will equal that of the original bet with any excess stake becoming void.
129. Allbet actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. Allbet reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
130. Allbet reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
131. Allbet may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
132. From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
133. A malfunction or error in a bookmaking product will void all applicable stakes and returns.
F. OUR LIABILITY
134. Allbet does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
135. While Allbet endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Allbet does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Allbet is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Allbet provides you with the Website on the basis that Allbet excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
136. Allbet’s total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms does not exceed:
a. the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
b. the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
c. N$ 10 000 in respect of any other liability.
137. Allbet shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
a. loss of profits;
b. loss of business;
c. loss of revenue;
d. loss of opportunity;
e. loss of data;
f. loss of goodwill or reputation; or
g. any special, indirect or consequential losses whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at any relevant time.
138. Nothing in this Section F shall limit Allbet's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to the Terms and the maximum winnings on products in Appendix Two to these Terms.
139. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
G. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
140. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Allbet, its affiliates or other third-party licensors.
141. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Allbet.
142. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
143. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Allbet has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. Allbet also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. Allbet has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
144. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
H. OTHER PROVISIONS
146. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
147. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
148. If any provision of these Terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms which shall remain in full force and effect.
149. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms that Allbet may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to Allbet the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to Allbet under these Terms and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms.
150. Nothing in these Terms shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms.
151. Allbet shall not be in breach of these Terms nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
152. Allbet may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms, to any party including any company within the Allbet group.
153. Any notice to be given under these Terms must be in writing, in English and may be served by hand delivery, first class post, recorded delivery or registered post or airmail, email or fax to: (a) in the case of Allbet, the address of the relevant Allbet company as set out at the beginning of these Terms or as displayed on the Website; and (b) in respect of notices given by Allbet to you, pursuant to the customer registration procedure (including any amendment to those details you have notified to Allbet). Any notice shall be deemed to have been received: (a) if delivered by hand, at the time of delivery; (b) if sent by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post, at 09.30 (GMT) on the second clear day after the date of posting; (c) if sent by pre-paid registered airmail, at 09.30 (GMT) on the fifth clear day after the date of posting; (d) if sent by email, at the time of sending; and (e) if sent by fax, at the time of transmission by the sender.
I. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
155. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us. If Allbet is unable to settle the dispute, either party is entitled to refer the dispute to an arbitrator, in terms of the Namibian Arbitration Act 42 of 1965. No dispute regarding any bet/wager will result in litigation, court action or objection to Allbet’s licence or permit (including any remote operator’s licence or personal licence).
156. Settlement of bets/wagers on American sports:
In all cases bets/wagers on American sports will be settled using statistics and results as provided by each sport's governing body (obvious errors excepted). The relevant governing bodies are as follows, NFL, NCAAF, CFL, NBA, NCAAB, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, MLS and the PGA tour.
157. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Namibia. Any procedures to be followed of a legal nature (including litigation and arbitration shall be conducted in Windhoek, Namibia.
158. By accepting these Terms and/or placing bets or wagers and/or making use (whether authorised or not) of the facilities offered by Allbet(whether through the Website or otherwise) and/or by using, visiting and/or accessing any part (including, but not limited to, sub-domains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website, you irrevocably agree that the courts of Namibia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Allbet shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer's country of domicile. The customer nevertheless agrees to the jurisdiction of Namibian courts for any action or other process resultant from these Terms and agrees to the seat of any proceedings as Windhoek, Namibia.
159. In the case of any dispute between the different language versions of these Terms (if any), the English language version shall prevail.
160. Allbet general rules are to apply to all eventualities where the rules below do not apply.
161. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the General Rules, the maximum winnings to any one customer or group/syndicate of customers (including bets from the same source and/or customers with multiple accounts) is N$400 000-00 (or currency equivalent) for any one bet and N$ 400 000-00 in any one day.
162. Once a bet is confirmed by Allbet, that bet can not be amended or cancelled by the client. Allbet reserves the right to cancel any bet. If any game is disconnected for any reason after a bet is placed, the user has 8 minutes to reconnect otherwise the game will be settled as a loser. A player can view the result of the game once it is concluded, in their History.
163. If a disconnection occurs during a slots bonus feature, the feature will be restarted when the game is reopened. This is also the case with any Free Spins awarded to a player.
164. If a disconnection occurs during any Blackjack or video poker game, the feature will be restarted from the last verified state.
165. Allbet reserves the right to amend the odds of any game at any time.
166. Bets will not be confirmed if there are insufficient funds in your account.
167. Malfunction will void all pays and play.
CURRENCY OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT ALLBET
Restrictions may apply depending upon your country of residence and/or chosen payment method.
Namibia Dollar (NAD)
South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Other International Currencies
UK Pounds (GBP)
United States Dollars (USD)
THE SUBSEQUENT PROVISIONS OF THIS APPENDIX TWO ARE SUBJECT TO THE RULES IN RESPECT OF THE RELEVANT SPORT, EVENT OR PRODUCT THAT YOUR BET/WAGER RELATES TO.
Please see our Betting Rules
Sports and Special Event Bookmaking
Allbet accept bets/wagers for sporting and other special events that are advertised on the Website. All such bets/wagers are subject to the rules applicable to each sport, e.g. Soccer, Tennis, Boxing, etc. In a match between two teams where the participants are named, if any player is replaced prior to the match starting, all match bets placed prior to the change will be void, win or lose. Our general bookmaking rules will apply to any situations not covered by the special rules.
Where the official result of a market is a tie and no price was quoted for that eventuality, all bets on participants involved in the tie will be void and stakes will be returned.
The result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for bookmaking purposes, subject to confirmation by the relevant sport's governing body. Any subsequent enquiry that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognised by Allbet, and original settlement of bets will stand.
If the venue for a sporting event is changed, all bets placed based on the original venue will be made void and stakes refunded, unless otherwise stated.
The maximum winnings in any 24 hour period for each sport are detailed below and are exclusive of stake. The maximum winnings are quoted in Namibia Dollars (or Rand which is equivalent) as a base currency in order to ensure consistency across the world but currency equivalents apply for actual payouts.
Where a multiple bet has been placed which involves events with different maximum winnings limits then the lowest limit will apply. All maximum winnings limits apply to any one customer, or group of customers acting together, who have placed bets containing the same selections, including where placed in a series of bets, at a range of prices, over a number of days using different bookmaking accounts and/or across different bookmaking channels. Should Allbet have reason to believe that a number of bets have been placed this way, the total payment of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum winnings payout.
N$400 000 for all Men’s full International matches and the following competitions - English Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, FA Cup, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga I, French Ligue 1, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball
N$300,000 for all markets.
N$40,000 for all other sport markets/Leagues/Tournaments not listed above.
Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, in a soccer match involving Arsenal and Everton:
If Arsenal are 'evens' to win at home to Everton and the correct score odds for Arsenal to win 1-0 is 8/1, by having the double Arsenal to win and the correct score to be 1-0, a customer would be getting 17/1 about an 8/1 chance, for if Arsenal win 1-0 they would automatically have won the match.
If such a bet is taken in error it will be settled as two single bets with the stake equally divided.
An exception to this rule is where special odds are offered for the combined eventuality, e.g. First Player to Score/Correct Score Double, known as a Scorecast.
When the related parts of a bet are resolved at different times but still within the same tournament, the bet will be settled as instructed, with the price of the second or subsequent selection being determined at each individual stage.
For example, a double selects:
Federer to win the semi final of Wimbledon; a Federer to win the Wimbledon tournament outright.
As the odds of the second selection depends on the outcome of the first, the odds of Roger Federer winning the tournament at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double, and the correct odds after the initial selection is completed will be attributed instead.
Multiple bets which combine different selections within different events are also not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
In the case of all multiples including selections with related outcomes, if a bet is taken inadvertently Allbet reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
In the event of a tie in a 2-Way market, where no price is offered for the tie, bets will be settled according to the individual sports rules.
Where selections dead-heat, the stake money is proportioned according to the number of selections which dead-heat and paid at full-odds.
Rule 4 general sports
Outright markets (defined as after the draw/official field is confirmed for a specific event), may be subject to a deduction equivalent to the Rule 4 (Deductions). The Rule 4 will be applied, according to the table of deductions (a table of deductions, and further Rule 4 rules related to Horse Racing can be found within the Horse Racing Rules section); with the exception that a Rule 4 of 5 pence will not be enforced. Effectively the Rule 4 will be applied, in the case of participant withdrawals, with odds of 9/1 or smaller. Deductions may apply for any runners scratched from the Final Field prior to race commencement. Any such deductions will apply to the total payout value on all bets placed prior to the scratching and the reframing of a new market by Allbet(a table of deductions, related to Horse Racing can be found within the Australasian Rules section).
Statistics, Virtual Feed and TV end user Terms and Conditions
Proprietary Rights and Intellectual Property
The Footage is owned by Allbet and associated 3rd Parties. Allbet shall remain the exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all copyright and intellectual property rights in the Footage in perpetuity. All rights not explicitly granted herein are reserved by Allbet.
Permissible Use and Restrictions
You may view the Footage once on a personal computer screen or mobile device for personal, private, domestic, non-commercial uses only in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You shall not:
(a) Make the Footage available to anyone else;
(b) Use or view the Footage other than as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, or copy, relay, broadcast, or communicate the Footage to the public, nor may you include any portion of or all of the Footage in any equipment or item save as specifically permitted under these terms and conditions or develop any improvement or derivative works of any part or all of the Footage;
(c) Save, edit, copy, amend, distort, modify, distribute, reformat, disassemble, delay or repeat the Footage and/or its transmission or do anything that is contrary to any of the moral rights or other rights of the copyright owner of the Footage;
(d) Remove any product identification (including but not limited to screen icons), legend or notice, or any proprietary or copyright notice from any part of the Footage;
(e) Represent or claim that you own any part or all of the Footage or otherwise do anything that is inconsistent with Allbet and associated 3rd parties rights in the Footage;
(f) Store or transmit any Footage to any publication, user group, other website, electronic bulletin board, mailing list, server or other storage device in any form; or
(g) Sell or commercially exploit any part or all of the Footage in any way.